Phone: 03 385 2525
Professional Limousine Hire
Christchurch, New Zealand
Terms and Conditions
DaVine Limousines Ltd
The person accepting this Contract shall be known as "The Hirer". Upon The Hirer accepting the quotation for the Schedule of Hire he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to comply with the following Terms & Conditions which shall form part of the binding contract between Davine Limousines Ltd and The Hirer.
1. BOOKINGS: A deposit of 50% of the total full payment is required at the time of the booking and is NON-REFUNDABLE. The balance is due no less than 14 days before the booking date.
2. DaVine Limousines Ltd must receive balance payments in respect of the Hire Charge/s not less than fourteen days before the date of hire. In the event that the booking is made less than fourteen days prior to the actual date of hire, DaVine Limousines Ltd must receive full payment at the making of the booking by The Hirer.
3. The invoice is confirmation of your order and acknowledgement that you have read and understood and accept the terms & conditions.
4. DaVine Limousines agrees to accept payment by credit card, direct deposit, cheques and cash. In the event that The Hirer wishes to pay by cash, such payment can only be accepted by the aforementioned payment deadlines.
5. Rates are subject to change at any time. Once the booking has been made and the deposit and/or full payment received by DaVine Limousines Ltd, the price quoted to The Hirer will not be subject to alteration unless there shall be a change to the agreed details of the booking by The Hirer requested of DaVine Limousines. (See Extra Request/s)
6. CANCELLATION: All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable to another date. 14 days or more and full payments has been made, than the amount less the deposit will be refunded. Any full payments made less then fourteen days to the date of hire are non-refundable.
7. No responsibility or liability can be accepted by DaVine Limousines for delay or cancellation of the booking due in full or in part to any of the following situations arising; adverse weather conditions (e.g. snow, flood or high winds) official road diversions, road traffic accident, mechanical, electrical or material failure of the vehicle howsoever caused.
8. Whilst every effort shall be made by DaVine Limousines to ensure the provision of the service booked by The Hirer, no responsibility will be accepted by DaVine Limousines for mechanical, electrical or material failure or breakdown howsoever caused. In the aforementioned unlikely event occurring, DaVine Limousines shall make every effort for the immediate return to service of the vehicle/s for the continuation of the Hirer's booking. In the event that immediate return to the provision of the booked service is not possible, DaVine Limousines shall make every endeavour to provide a similar replacement vehicle/s or alternative/s at DaVine Limousines discretion. If this is not possible or acceptable to The Hirer, a Full Refund will be made by DaVine Limousines of the monies paid in respect of the booking. DaVine Limousines shall accept no further liability for any loss, costs or expenses incurred by the Hirer or any member of his/her party as a direct or indirect result of DaVine Limousines not being able to provide or complete the service booked by The Hirer.
9. Four Avenues. We also must abide by the no alcohol consumption in the central city, within the four avenues.
10. EXTRA REQUEST/S: Any extra request of service, pick-up, drop-off, change of location/s, destination/s or venue/s to the agreed booking cannot necessarily be entertained, however DaVine Limousines shall make every effort to meet The Hirer's extra requested requirements or changes to the originally agreed schedule. The Hirer understands that in the event that DaVine Limousines agrees extra requests, in most cases further costs would be applicable in order to accommodate such changes. Any overrun of time booked directly due to spontaneous changes made by The Hirer or any member of his/her party during the booking taking place shall render The Hirer is liable to a surcharge of up to $250 per hour or part thereof.
11. SMOKING: is strictly prohibited within the vehicle/s complying with insurance policy and licensing requirements, any infringement shall render the contract terminated forthwith and all monies paid forfeited.
12. The Hirer shall be responsible and liable for any damage howsoever caused, outside or inside the vehicle/s by The Hirer or any member of his/her party. This shall be deemed to include incitement to ANY Third Party which results in damage to the vehicle/s exterior or interior, contents, furnishings or equipment. In the event of such damage taking place, The Hirer shall be liable for the retail cost of any repairs required to bring the vehicle/s back to a condition prior to such damage taking place. The Hirer shall accept DaVine Limousines right to choose which repairer it shall engage to carry out any repairs. In addition The Hirer shall be liable to pay DaVine Limousines a Fixed Daily Rate of between $400 and $1,000.00 which shall be calculated at DaVine Limousines discretion for such time as the vehicle/s shall be out of commission for repairs to remedy damage caused. Further, The Hirer shall also be liable for any loss of bookings incurred by DaVine Limousines.
13: Liquor cannot be consumed by anyone under the legal drinking age of 18 years old.
14: We reserve the right to immediately terminate any and all services to unruly and/or abusive passengers. The person making the booking is deemed to be the Hirer and accepts all responsibility as to the conduct of any passengers.
15. DaVine Limousines and/or it's appointed representative/s e.g. chauffeur, reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle/s of any person/s it considers is behaving in such a manner as to be detrimental to other persons, the vehicle/s or contents. In this event no refund shall be considered.
16. The sound system must be operated at a reasonable volume level so as not to cause nuisance to other road users, distract the concentration of the chauffeur or be in contravention of the law.
17. A $300 valet charge shall be levied on The Hirer for misuse or damage incurred by the vehicle/s or its contents and furnishings by The Hirer or any member of his/her party in respect of any damage. Foodstuff, drinks or sickness in the vehicle will be chargeable to the customer’s credit card or cash payment.
18. Any valuables left in the vehicle/s by The Hirer or his/her Party Members are at The Hirer's own risk and DaVine Limousines shall accept no liability whatsoever for any losses incurred.
19. In the event any part of this agreement is unenforceable, the remaining conditions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.